Los Angeles, CAOpen A Support Ticket
One Wilshire is one of the World's largest single site IP peering hubs, which is home to over 200 of the largest carriers in the world. VPLS also participates in the Any2Exchange peering exchange with VPLS' CEO Ted Mektrakarn serving on the Board of Directors for Any2Exchange. Through CoreSite's Any2Exchange VPLS has established numerous peers with over 300,000 combined routes or one third of the Internet routes!
Each of our LAX facilities comes equipped with different power densities per cabinet. Our One Wilshire facility has power density up to 25 KWs per cabinet, the 600 West 7th cabinets has power density from 6 kWs per and higher and the newest LAX facility at 800 South Hope boasts AC 120V/240V for each cabinet, with 480V 3 phase available.
Back-Up Power & Generator
The facilities are all equipped with N+1 and redundant AC/DC UPS power, ensuring servers keep running and stay online in the event that power is lost. Our One Wilshire facility also has 2N DC power available. The generators in both One Wilshire and 600 West 7th facilities are setup with 2N and N emergency generator configuration, keeping servers online in the case of a major outage. The generators at the 800 South Hope facility have a 6-2000 KW diesel generator in the event that power is lost and the UPS runs out of juice. This ensures power is constantly flowing to the cabinets.
Security & Protection Features
Our customer's servers remain secure with 24x7 staffing and site access, mantraps, CCTV surveillance, and biometric access control. Like all of our datacenters, the 800 South Hope facility has a 24/7 CCTV system with card access control to ensure only certified staff is able to enter.
Data Center Specs
- Cage-To-Cabinet Colocation
- Up to 6 KWs per cabinet and higher
- N+1 and redundant AC/DC UPS power
- N and 2N emergency generator configuration
- N+1 cooling system
- Dual-interlock, dry-pipe pre-action fire suppression system with VESDA
- 24x7 staffing and site access, mantraps, CCTV surveillance, and biometric access control
- 24x7 remote hands and mechanical & electrical monitoring
- Carrier-neutral access to over 200 networks and service providers through diverse points of entry
- Access to Any2, CoreSite's Internet Exchange
- Ample space for antenna towers with line-of-site in several directions