Why choose us?Open A Support Ticket
All servers come with 1Gbps port and 100TB bandwidth. We do not have peak traffic hours or hidden rate limiting policies. Our uplinks are tailored for maximum performance.
Managed Services and SLA's
Our geographically diverse 24x7 Network Operations Centers are located in Orange, El Segundo, and Bangkok, Thailand. When you're faced with problems that require our expertise, HiDefServers has multiple options available with various Service Level Agreements:
Out of Band Management
Manage your servers through an integrated KVM console with restart, power on/off features as well as the ability to format your server by uploading custom ISO's.
Full Control / Full Power
You get 100% of the servers resources, no underlying hypervisor is installed to impede performance. You also get full root / administrator access as well as console access directly to your server.
Choose your OS
We offer all popular Linux variants, BSD and Windows in a myriad of languages. Whether you need 32 or 64-bit in English or Chinese we have and support them all. We also offer SQL licensing contact us now for pricing.
We constantly monitor and add additional capacity to our switches which have a minimum of 4Gbps per 40 ports. We use Brocade and Cisco Systems switches with dedicated VLAN's for every server. What does this mean? Less broadcast and bogus traffic floating around a flat switch and higher throughputs for your dedicated 100THB bandwidth server. Other companies don't do this because the bogus crosstalk and broadcast traffic on the switch or even hub lower your connection rate!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are your data centers?
- Do you provide any SLA's?
- What transfer rates can I expect from your 1Gbps port and 100TB bandwidth managed dedicated server package?
- What kind of support is included?
- How many IP's are included and do you offer IPv6?
- What kind of hardware do you use?
Q. ) Where are your data centers?
You can view all of our data centers on our network page.
Q. ) Do you provide any SLA's?
We have the 4 following SLA packages to choose from:
Response Time Hardware Replacement Advanced Server Replacement Advanced Support Monthly Fee Basic 8 hours 24 hours none none included Essential 4 hours 4 hours none 30 minutes $19.00 Plus 2 hours 2 hours 8 hours 120 minutes $49.00 Pro 15 mins 1 hour 4 hours 240 minutes $99.00
HiDefServers Basic SLA for Bare Metal Servers and Cloud Servers includes where applicable:
- 24/7 support via Telephone, Email, Ticketing System, or LiveChat
- Hardware component replacement for things like: RAM, Hard Disk Drive, NIC card, and power supply.
- Operating System reformat
- Server reboots
- Root / Administrator password reset
- Repairing boot loader
- Monitoring, remediation, capacity planning of Cloud platform
- Network troubleshooting
With HiDefServers Advanced Support you will have priority access to our certified Engineering and Escalation teams with a wide range of knowledge in Windows and Linux applications at reduced hourly rates.
- Troubleshoot issues with running services (Windows and RedHat / CentOS Linux)
- Installation of common services for web, database, application limited to Apache, MySQL, PHP, IIS and RAS
- SSL certificate installation (customer provides certificate)
- Performance Tuning
- Server Hardening after initial install
- Firewall / Load Balancing configuration / maintenance
- Support for CPanel, DirectAdmin and CloudLinux
- Advanced Support billed in 30 min increments
Advanced Server Replacement
- HiDefServers will provision a server with the same specifications for you to migrate data to or
- HiDefServers can try moving the hard disk drives from the old server to the new server
- HiDefServers will move the old network IP addresses over to your new server
Support Service Level Agreements can be change in My.HiDefServers 3 days before and 3 days after the server renewal date. Customers may not upgrade or downgrade mid billing cycle. HiDefServers Managed Server Support provides additional services on top of our Service Level Agreements defined above. HiDefServers Managed Server Support includes:
- Operating System Patching (Windows and RedHat / CentOS Linux)
- Proactive Service Availability Monitoring and Alerting
- Drive Space Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- 3rd party software patching not included
- Free Webroot Endpoint Security Protection
- Price: $50 per server per month
Q. ) What transfer rates can I expect from your 1Gbps port and 100TB bandwidth managed dedicated server package?
Transfer rates vary for each package as the CPU and hard drive speeds come into play. Customers have access to 1Gbps FastEthernet ports with no peak rates. Click here to see a sample of an actual HD360 1Gbps customer.
Q. ) What kind of support is included?
Every package comes with Basic SLA Support provided by VPLS Technical Assistance Center (vTAC) which includes the following:
- - Network and hardware troubleshooting
- - Reboot requests
- - KVM over IP access
Q. ) How many IP's are included and do you offer IPv6?
You get a /29 which has 5 useable IP addresses. We don't charge you for IP's you can't use! Additional IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are also available with proper justification.
Q. ) What kind of hardware do you use?
We use all Intel processors with Supermicro motherboards and chassis for resiliency and proven performance.